Saturday, June 24, 2017

COMING SOON: The Introduction to My New Book 'The Bear King: Arthur and the Irish in Wales and Southern England'

I've decided to post as separate blog entries new chapters to my book as they are created.  When the book is done and everything has been posted here, I will only then self-publish the title on CreateSpace and Kindle.  This allows me the luxury of taking my time in the production of the book, and relieves me of all other stressors. It also ensures that readers of my blog will get a first look at what I believe will be the most definitive treatment of a historical Arthur candidate ever undertaken.

I'm not exactly sure when the first installment will be made.  Please be patient, as life always seems to get in the way of such endeavors.  But I promise that if Fortune or the goddesses of Avalon allow, this book WILL GET DONE.  And anyone who has stuck with me thus far will benefit from the effort.

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.